I wish to recap what we have learned today during Quranic class for beginers:
1. Chapter 'Al-Lahab' : 3 types of Qalqalah ie. Kubra, Sugra and Akbar
2. 'S' special: Two letterings namely 'KAF' and 'TA'.
3. Wajibbal Ghunnah : 2 Letterings / Tasydid:-"NUN and MIIM'
4. Proper pronounciation (makraj) for all the arabic letterings
5. Difference in writing between "bagdadiah/Imlaii' and 'Rasm Uthmani'
Those of you who wish to join the 'GROUP A' class, feel free to attend as follows:
DAY : Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night
TIME : 8.00 PM (after Isyak prayer)
VENUE : Bilik Kuliah/Information Centre, The State Mosque Of Sabah'.
The chapter is 'Surah Muhammad: JUZU 26'.
INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT: All given out. If anyone wish to change, let me know.
Final Recitation (Majlis Khattam): January or early February 2009.
See you in the next class.