Pageshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214808197358211&id=1824180469

WHATS ON

2017 - VISIT TAMBUNAN YEAR
SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH

12 March 2010

CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY OF THE LATE AMINAH ASSILMI

THE LATE AMINAH ASSILMI


-
"In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
I am so very glad that I am a Muslim. Islam is my life.
Islam is the beat of my heart. Islam is the blood
that courses through my veins. Islam is my strength.
Islam is my life so wonderful and beautiful.
Without Islam I am nothing, and should Allah ever turn His
magnificent face from me, I could not survive."
- Aminah Assilmi

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rooji'uun. To God we belong, and to Him we all return.
Sister, Aminah Assilmi passed away on the 06th March 2010 due to automobile accident.
We pray that Allah (SWT) will shower His mercy on this sister and grant her the
highest level of Paradise - Jannat Ul-Firdous - and give her family patience in
this difficult time.
Ameen
-
Sister Aminah Assilmi, Director of the International Union of Muslim Women, Author, Advocate of Women’s Rights, and Renowned Speaker died early this morning while returning from a speaking engagement in New York .

Sister Aminah and her son, were in single car accident just outside of Newport Tennessee where she had been living for just over a year. The car accident happened just after 3am and it appears that Aminah was killed instantly. Her son Mohammad was taken to a hospital in Knoxville.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment