Pageshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214808197358211&id=1824180469

WHATS ON

2017 - VISIT TAMBUNAN YEAR
SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH

28 February 2010

Holy Prophet’s Words and Laughter – Part 4

-
The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was the greatest of the Arabs in oratory and sweet speech. He said: I am the greatest orator among the Arabs. He used to speak little. When he talked, he did not talk much. His talks fell gradually from his lips like pearls. Ayesha (Radhiallahho Anha) said: the Messenger of Allah used to talk like you. They said: The Messenger of Allah used to talk little and everything was expressed in this short talk. In his speech, there was no defect of excess or shortness. The words come one after another like pearls. Whoever heard them remembered them. He was sweetest in talk among his companions. He said to keep silent for long and have no talk without necessity. He used not to talk evil words and what he talked was just. He did not use ornamental words. His companions did never dispute before him. He used to say: Don't beat one verse of the Quran by another as it has been revealed for many purposes. He used to smile much before his companions and teeth then were exposed to view.

It was reported: Once a desert Arab came to the Prophet whose face became changed at seeing him. Seeing anger in his face, the Arab said: By One who sent him as a true Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), I will not ask him till he smiles. Then he said: O Messenger of Allah, we heard that Dajial (Anti-Christ) will come with Sarid for the people. Then the people will remain hungry. My parents be sacrificed to you. Do you forbid me to eat it till I am destroyed? Do you order me to eat it with satisfaction? Shall I talk infidelity after faith in Allah? The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) laughed at this, so much so that his teeth were exposed to view. Then he said: It is not that, rather Allah will make you free from the food from which he made the believers free.

At the time when the Quran was being revealed to him, he used to smile most when something happened, he entrusted it to Allah, kept himself free from his own strength and ability and said in invocation: O Allah, show me truth in a true manner or give me grace to give it up, save me from doubt so that I may not follow my passion without Thy guidance. Make my desire to obey Thee. Take pleasure from the peace of my mind. Show me the different shades of truth. Thou guidest to the straight path whomsoever Thou willeth.
-
(..... continue Part 5)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment