Pageshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214808197358211&id=1824180469

WHATS ON

2017 - VISIT TAMBUNAN YEAR
SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH

28 February 2010

Holy Prophet’s Objects of Dislike - Part 8

-
Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)’s Objects of Dislike - Part 8
-
The skin of the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was thin and his interior and exterior were clean. His pleasure and wrath were exposed in his face. When he got very angry, he used to touch his head repeatedly. He used not to disclose to anybody what appeared to him bad. One day a man dyed his body with yellow colour came to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam). He dislike it but did not say anything till he went. When he departed, he said to the people: If this man is asked to give up yellow colour, it would be better. Once a desert Arab passed water in presence of the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) within the mosque. The companions were about to assault him when the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said to him: These mosque are not for passing urine and for uncleanness.

Once a desert Arab came to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) and begged something from him. He gave it to him and said: I have treated well with you. The desert Arab said: Never, you have not treated well with me. At this, the companions got angry but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) prohibited them to do any harm to him. Then he went to his room and brought something for him to eat and said: I have done you benefit. Then he said: May Allah bless your family and relatives. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said to him: What you said first seemed unpleasant to my companions. If you like, say to them what you have said to me just now. What is in their mind will then vanish. He said: I shall say it to them. At another time, when the desert Arab came, the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: I added what the desert Arab told me. It seemed to me that he was pleased with it. I asked him: Are you satisfied: Yes, may Allah bless your family and relatives. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: The smile of the desert Arab in relation to me is like that of a man who had a camel which went out. It went faster fearing the people who followed it. The driver of the camel hinted: You all go away and leave the camel and myself alone. I know it better and shall show kindness to it. The driver of the camel gave it some food and called it towards him. When it came, he loaded it and rode upon it. When the desert Arab used harsh words, he would have entered Hell had I not prohibited you to take revenge upon him and assault him.
-
(.....continue Part 9)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment