Pageshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214808197358211&id=1824180469

WHATS ON

2017 - VISIT TAMBUNAN YEAR
SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH

28 February 2010

Holy Prophet’s Pardon – Part 7

-
Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)’s Pardon – Part 7
-
The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was the most patient among men and the most forgiving inspite of having power to take retaliation. If anybody presented to him any necklace of gold or silver, he used to give it to some of his companions. One day, a desert Arab stood up and said: O Muhammad , if Allah ordered you to do justice, I don't see you doing it. He said: Woe to you! Who will do better justice to you after me? When he was about to go, the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: Take him to me with humility. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was taking silver coins for the people in the cloth of Bilal in the battle of Khaiber. One man said to him: O Messenger of Allah, do justice. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said to him: Woe to you, if I don't do justice, who will do justice after me? If I do not do justice, I shall be ruined and suffer loss. Omar (Radhiallahho Anho) then said: Should I not kill him as he is a hypocrite? He said: May Allah save him! In that case, people will say that I kill my companions.

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was in a certain jihad. At one time, the unbelievers found the Muslim heedless. So one of them raised a sword upon the head of the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) and asked him: Who will prevent me to kill you? He at once replied: Allah, immediately the sword fell down from his hand and the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) took it up and said: Who will prevent me to kill you? He said: Hold it firmly. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: Say, I bear witness, that there is no deity but Allah and that I am His Messenger. He said: I have got no envy against you, I shall not kill you. I shall not go with you and I shall not join those who fight against you. Then the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) set him free. The man went to his tribe and said: I have come to you today from the best man.

Anas (Radhiallahho Anho) reported that a Jewess mixed poison in the food of the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) at Khaiber. When he began to eat it, he got smell of the poison and stopped eating. The woman was brought to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) who asked her about the poisoned food. The woman said: I intended to kill you. He said: Allah will not give you that power. The companions exclaimed: Should we not kill her? The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: Don't kill her. One day a Jew enchanted the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), Jibril gave this information to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam). He took out the enchanted thing and came round, but took no revenge against the Jew.

Ali (Radhiallahho Anho) said: The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) sent Jubair, Meqdad and myself to a certain place and said: Go on till you reach Raojakhak where you will find a woman with a letter which you must take from her. We then reached the place and told the woman to deliver the letter so us. The woman denied knowledge of any letter. She was then compelled to deliver the letter to us. We then came therewith to the Prophet. It was written therein, from Hateb-b-Ali Bala’a to the polytheists of Mecca, etc. This letter was written to inform them secretly the affairs of the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam). The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: O Hatib, what is the matter? He said: O Messenger of Allah, don't hasten inflicting punishment on me. I have mixed with my people. the Refugees who are with you have got at Mecca their relatives who look after their families there. It was my object that though I have got no relationship with the Quraish, I would find such a man among them who will take care of my relatives there if I show kindness to them. I have not done it in a state of infidelity. I have not done it after accepting Islam being satisfied with infidelity. I have not done it being a retrograde. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: This man has spoken the truth. Omar (Radhiallahho Anho) said: Give us order to kill this hypocrite. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: He joined the battle of Badr with us. Who will inform you that the Almighty Allah addressed the warriors of Badr saying: Do whatever you like. Allah has forgiven you.

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) distributed the booties when an Ansar stood up and said: Allah is not pleased with this distribution. When it was mentioned to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), his face turned red and he said: May Allah show you mercy. My brother Moses was given such troubles, but he remained patient. The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: Let nobody communicate any thing of my companions, as I wish that at the time when I come to you, I come with a sound mind.
-
(.... continue Part 8)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment