Pageshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214808197358211&id=1824180469

WHATS ON

2017 - VISIT TAMBUNAN YEAR
SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH

20 January 2009

I HAVE STARTED TO BOYCOT ISREAL PRODUCTS

19.01.2009, 9.30 AM:

My wife went to one of the supermarket in Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu to buy some goods. I waited in my car to tune on the radio. When she returned, I look at the goods she has bought. I spotted one product which is on the list of products to be boycotted by Malaysian Muslim Consumer Association (Persatuan Penguna Islam Malaysia-PPIM). The name of the product is 'kleenex' tissue. Without a second thought, I brought back the tissue to the supermarket to be exchanged with other brand. The supervisor was not around so I returned it to the cashier.
"Why do you want to return it?", asked the cashier.
"I need to replace it with other brand", I said.
"Whats wrong with the product", she asked further.
"Nothing wrong with it but I still want to replace it", I answered.
"Why.....?", she asked.
"I don't want to buy products produced by manufacturer supporting Israels", I said.
I got the replacement and went off. My wife just smile in support of my action.
Deep in my heart, though the transaction is so small, I am doing it in support of the Palestinians brothers and sisters who are suffering heavy casualties due to bombardment by the biggest terrorist, Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment