Pageshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214808197358211&id=1824180469

WHATS ON

2017 - VISIT TAMBUNAN YEAR
SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH

23 May 2010

Road to Bahrain 15 - One year after

-
Greetings to all my International Dakwah Course-Mates from Turkey, Russian, Bosnian, Brazillians, Ghanan, Sri Langkan, Serian, Singaporeans and not forgetting my Malaysian counterparts.
-
It has been one year after my International Dakwah Exposure at Bahrain. During the one year, I have been busy conducting courses on Islamic activities in East Malaysia specifically Sabah. I travelled right in the middle part (in the interior) of Sabah and West Kota Kinabalu area for dakwah and Islamic propagation. Some activities were successful and some failed and few still in the process of implementation.
-
Among the on going programmes are conducting 17 series of Haj courses in Kota Kinabalu, Quran classes and invitation to be dakwah speakers to non-Muslims and non-government organisations particularly organised by United Sabah Islamic Association (USIA) Kota Kinabalu women's group.
-
I expected this year would be more busy with dakwah programmes at Tambunan Sabah. Insyaa Allah, my team will be doing our level best to make this a success.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment